Anyone want to do 30 Day Shred???

Options
13»

Replies

• mammajamma1984
    Options
    I'm in. I'm going to buy the DVD tomorrow!!! I did part of the workout today off of youtube. how do you put that in the exercise calculator? I tried 30 day shred and stuff but it wasn't there..... any suggestions?
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm going to buy the DVD tomorrow!!! I did part of the workout today off of youtube. how do you put that in the exercise calculator? I tried 30 day shred and stuff but it wasn't there..... any suggestions?

most of the people i know use the circuit training
  • thornmama
    Options
    I started today, via YouTube. Not a Jillian fan, don't even watch tv, but stumbled upon amazing before and after pics on Pinterest this morning. After reading the reviews on Amazon and here, I figured I would try it. I don't own a scale, but would guesstimate weighing 135-140, and i normally weigh 115-120. So my measurements are 34dd-32-42, as of today. Not obese, but not in the pant size I wore two years ago, and would like to be. I gave birth 2 years ago this may, and will be quitting nursing by then, so my initial daily calorie goal is 15-1700, depending on whether I do any additional walking (2-4 miles 3x a week, probably). Glad to have found this thread- will be interesting to compare notes. :)

Day 1/Level 1 was hard, but over quickly. Whew!
  • suemullen27
    suemullen27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    day 3 today but still only managed 15min :((( carnt do it tomorro at work all day then home and ready for a party.. but will be doing it again Saturday :D
  • thornmama
    Options
    Did day 2- this is hard, but over quickly.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I just got back to doing it today and I plan to do it every other day. I need a rest day ladies. Sorry. LOL I need the accountability too.

Ht: 5' 4.5"
    Wt: 197.6 as of 2/22/13 (WI is tomorrow)
    Measurements as of 2/21/13:
    Waist: 35.5
    Hips: 45.0

Those are the things I'm most interested in tracking right now and I assume that with the shred if I'm losing inches in those 2 places that I'm losing them in the rest too.

LET'S DO IT!
  • mamabear272
    Options
    Oh and feel free to add me as a friend too! The more accountability we have...well you know. :tongue:
  • randi5000
    randi5000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday so I'll be doing day 5 level one tonight!! I'm in for support if anyone wants it and I enjoy discussing it!! It feels great once you finally get to the cool down!! Good luck!!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I literally JUST joined a group that will be starting tomorrow. So yeah, I'm in.

Here's me:
    Height;: 5ft 6
    Weight 190 last time I checked.
    chest: 40 inches
    Waist: 38 inches
    Hips: 44.5 inches
    Rthigh: 24.5 inches Lthigh: 24 inches
    calf: 16 inches (both)
    upper arms: 12.5 inches (both)
  • aFITbritt
    aFITbritt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 1- done!
  • mamabear272
    Options
    ok guys so I just completed day 1 level 1. Don't you all just feel awesome after you're done, I get such an awesome rush of endorphins can't wait for day 2 I'm thinking about creating a group for this if I can it will be much easier to keep up with rather than on the message boards since you can't ever find anything on them.

That's a great idea!
  • raspberryk
    raspberryk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've seen about this on another forum and think I'd like to do it so I looked it up but there are a couple of things I can't do, like I can't even do girly push ups properly :embarassed: :embarassed:
    X
  • mamabear272
    Options
    I've seen about this on another forum and think I'd like to do it so I looked it up but there are a couple of things I can't do, like I can't even do girly push ups properly :embarassed: :embarassed:
    X

Just do the best you can and it will eventually come.
  • Olive_Green
    Olive_Green Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was L1D1 for me.

My starting stats are:
    Height 5'4' (pear shaped)
    Weight 140.5
    Bust: 35
    Under-Bust: 30
    High Waist: 27.5
    Lower Waist (aka pooch): 35.5
    Arm: 11
    Thigh: 23
    Calf: 15.5

I also took before pictures, but I am very shy, and probably won't post them on the internet.

Yesterday was tough. I have not worked out at that intensity, or really at all.., in a very long time, but I managed to get through it, with a few water breaks. I am sore today, but not nearly as sore as I was anticipating (luckily!). We will see how I feel as the days go on. I plan on doing the workout for a full 30 days, but am pretty sure I am going to be taking Sundays as a rest day, maybe doing yoga on those days to try to work on my flexibility and loosen up.

Good luck everyone!
  • raspberryk
    raspberryk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    X

Just do the best you can and it will eventually come.

Thanks x
  • mamabear272
    Options
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who is dying! I did the workout Thursday and haven't done it since. I'm planning to do it tomorrow but I've been too sore to do anything. It's bad. I know, no pain, no gain but this is ridiculous.
  • mamabear272
    Options
    Did it today like I said I would. Feeling pretty good and I think I'm going to do it tomorrow. Going to get to doing it every day and actually finish in (almost) 30 days. :laugh:
  • estrellas8
    estrellas8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is exciting...I'm in! Haven't done body measurements yet but this is what I have so far.
    I'm 5' 0'
    CW: 143
  • EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I actually just bought it today. Because i have heard so many of you talking about how great it is. I hope so! I am starting it tomorrow.:tongue:
  • mamabear272
    Options
    How's everyone doing?