Jillian Micheals Kickbox FastFix!

Options
I started Jillian micheals Kickbox Fastfix last night on top of my 30 day shred! And was wondering if anyone had awesome results from the kickbox fastfix!! Please Share if you have! Ive had awesome results with 30 day shred, so was hoping to se some awesome results from the kickbox fast fix!!!

Replies

• c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    hi, i havnt done the kickbox dvd yet :) but i have done shred twice and started ripped and yoga meltdown (day4), there my JM hit for March, anyway am interested in how you go, Ill be doing the kickbox in April. Add me if you like allways love JM friends, goodluck, I find ripped and meltdown are a lot harder than shred, but that could be because i had a month off :)
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now with Ripped in 30. I don't think it's a tough enough workout to get good results on its own but I really like mixing it in with her other DVDs.
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I haven't done this workout, but I am currently doing Les Mills Combat!! Totally awesome and getting great results!! Comes with several different workouts along with a couple HIIT workouts. I'm actually starting up a challenge group the end of this month. Maybe you'd like to check it out if JM doesn't work out for you. Let me know if you do!! I have done several JM workouts with some good results. Hope it works out for you!!
  • gwangjujulie
    Options
    Just checked this out on youtube, looks like a great, fun, work out!