Turbo Fire Before/After pic's

Options
2»

Replies

• mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results. You've done a great job.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words everyone!

I did not follow her meal program. I just ate healthy and tried to eat a balanced diet. I worked my calories up from 1500 to 2100 over the 3 months of using turbo fire. I also had/have my macros set at 40% carbs 30% protein and 30% fat.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    LOOOVE TF! Great results girl! Good luck with Insanity!! :)
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    wow!! your looking good!! :D
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words everyone!

I did not follow her meal program. I just ate healthy and tried to eat a balanced diet. I worked my calories up from 1500 to 2100 over the 3 months of using turbo fire. I also had/have my macros set at 40% carbs 30% protein and 30% fat.

I hope to be in your shoes in about 90 days! So excited to start TF next week. Thinking of joining one of the groups specifically for TF. This is helpful to know. I have gone crazy before with trying to eat cleanly and this time I am going to definitely try to eat less processed and more healthy but, I am not going to go crazy like I have in the past. Very excited to start. Love Chalene! I have done Turbo Jam but, the group I belong to was a six week challenge and it's ending next week. It's perfect timing, though. A switchup will be nice and more intensity. Keep up the fabulous work!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Goodluck with insanity! :)
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just got my TF and I am so excited to start the program! You look great!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Enjoy Insanity!!
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I'm just starting week 7 (had to re-do a week because I was sick) and I love it!! I'm headed to a hybrid of this and ChaLean Extreme when I finish TF.
  • crowunruh
    Options
    I also am thinking of doing the hybrid w/ turbo fire and clx after insanity. I purchased clx a few weeks ago. It looks like a great workout schedule! Good luck :)
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Dang!!! GJ!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Tomorrow is my first day so I'm so excited and inspired by your results!
  • Jolicro
    Jolicro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look great!
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    You look great! I've been doing turbo jam 20 min work out most days.
    Question for you - is did you do it every day? And how long would you do it for?

xK
  • Mvinc29907
    Options
    Awesome results! I was doing Turbo Jam for a while when I was home with my children but then when I went back to work I stopped. I definitely lost some weight and want to purchase Turbo Fire when I get a chance. I started a weight loss program last October and lost 21 lbs with 20 more to go but that's without working out. So now if I incorporate a workout program back into it, I can tighten up this loose skin. I love being healthy again!
  • crowunruh
    Options
    Turbo Fire is 6 days a week. There are a lot of dvds w/ the program. Its not usually more than an hour though. There are some days that it is around 40-45 min. Depending on whats on the schedule.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to restart turbofire after insanity.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!