Hola from Lima, Peru

Options
Hey all,
I am a 35 year old Canadian who moved my family down to Lima, Peru to work with street kids. I'm starting MFP for the 7 zillionth time as my plan to come to Peru and magically lose the 25 lbs has not panned out the way I had hoped. Anyways, I thought that it might help this time if I networked a little and experienced the joys of weight loss with other people. Let me know if your up for another contact!

Replies

• lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    hello, feel free to add me if you need another friend to help. i log every day x
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • sbussert
    sbussert Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Same here, add me. Always looking to help and get motivated.
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can add me. And then torment me with the fact that Lima has the BEST ceviche. I wish I had had more time to spend there during my trip to Peru.
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - we are thing/going to Peru for our honeymoon!
  • spacecoyote77
    Options
    Peru is amazing! So much to see and the food is spectacular!
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HI, I know where you are coming from. Feel free to ad me as friend. We can support each other
  • niumee1982
    niumee1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Peru for 3 weeks. Peru is like a dream to me - to me, Peru is my home away from home. The food, places, people are so wonderful. I know that there are so many differences between my home country (Philippines) and Peru, but to me, both are so similar - people are heartfelt and sincere, places are mysterious and amazing. It is like my country in an alternate universe. Feel free to add me !
  • mortsmuse
    mortsmuse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too - feel free to add me.