what is 30 day shred

Options
Hi,

Could someone tell me exactly what this 30 day shred is. And how successful people have found it. I am looking for more Inventive ways to exercise. Would really appreciate the help :)

Replies

• koneil83
    koneil83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a fitness dvd put out by Jillian Michaels from the tv show The Biggest Loser. I bought my copy at Walmart but I'm sure you could find it online too.
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, there's loads of threads about this if you type '30 day shred' into the search bar... I watched it on Youtube before I bought it. It looks, and is, straightforward, but it works you out well. It's good for starting you off and if you're time-precious, as the work outs are only 30 mins each. there are some fab pics posted of successes, It comes highly recommended.

Give it a watch first, would be my advice... Oh, and I don't have any weights, yet, so I just use a couple of tins of chickpeas. They might only weigh 400g, but they do the job!

good luck

J :0)
  • Hellobubs
    Hellobubs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you I'll check it out. Have you started it yet? Is it available in the UK do you know? .. I have recently got a dvd from the biggest loser which is a 6 week slim down which is good because it has different sections if you only have a spare 10 minutes.
    I want to try a number of different exercises to try use all the muscles In my body for a better work out.
  • Hellobubs
    Hellobubs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you J thats great ! I'll get searching through the forum :)