Heeeellllloooooooo MyFitnessPal people!!! :)

Options
My name is Angela, I have ventured on here before and now am coming back FULLFORCE with the encouragement of my sister, Elizabeth who is having GREAT success with her weight loss adventures. I am hoping to be a success story as well, make friends and be an inspiration to help others. Please please PLEASE let me know all there is to know about this site, it seems that I can see much more on the actual computer than from my android phone. Last night lying in bed I was searching for some sort of message board and couldnt find any. Anywhoo....looking forward to getting to know you all. Good luck on your fitness quests, have a great day! :)

Replies

• Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello :). Glad you joined back up again. I was like you and didn't do much with MFP the first time around it now I have been on for over a month straight and I love it! I have meet so many inspiring people that ave helped keep me on track and keep me wanting to do more. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you like I keep an open journal at 1200 calories and am currently working on Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, which I love.
  • Angelwing7575
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the good luck and good luck to YOU, my friend! I definitely will add you! :)
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    hey guys, i've been on here on and off for a year now, and would some new friends to do this journey with, please feel free to add me x
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angela feel free to add me I'm on here everyday & love giving & getting support on this journey. This site works as long as you work it completely !:smile:
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too left and came back a week ago, full force. Feel free to ad me as friend. We all need encouragement.
  • megancbarrett83
    megancbarrett83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Angela,

I am new to this. I joined last Sunday. I weighed in this am- lost 5.6 lbs. I have been doing weight watchers off & on for years- last year was the most successful- lost 20 lbs. This year I want to lose 25 lbs by June 26th- my 30th Birthday!!! I need all the support I can get. I think this is a very realistic approach to losing weight. It makes sense. It can be hard somedays. So I would love to have some supportive friends on here with similar goals and challenges. We need to help each other. Good luck to you!

Megan