Over 145lbs TO LOSE, Need TRUE/GENUINE support network!

Options
Hey MFP!

I have over 145 lbs to lose and I am looking for true, genuine people to help support me and that need supported as well!

Add me or leave a message here and I'll add you! :)

Replies

• emchandler26
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Feel free to add me as a buddy! We can support each other! I would like to lose another 30 lbs! :)
  • ekr1984
    ekr1984 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have that much to lose as well. We can do this together.
  • 1GeorgiaPeach
    Options
    Agreed You can do it!! :)
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    you can add me, love supporting people to their goals!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Me too, I'm 16 lbs down on my target of losing 150 lbs in 5 weeks. Feel free to add me.
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Set small goals and celebrate each one :)
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, have a long way to go too :smile:
  • sandytagain
    Options
    Here I am!!! I need to lose about 125! I am 5'5 and I need to be about 6'6...that way I would be average weight :) MY BMI is out of sight!! Let's do this together :) I love making new friends on here and following everybody!! I just got a pedometor today....they say that you should register 10,000 steps a day....so far just walking aruond the house and doing smoe dishes, chasing after cats, etc., I walked 325 steps. I allow myself 1,500 calories a day...if I stick to it, I should lose about 2 pounds a week or maybe a little more!! That's a lot of food if you choose wisely :) Losing weight, to me, is the hardest thing in the world to do!! Everything revolves around food, it seems. BUT....I just remember all the clothes I have that I can't get into or the ones I can but look like a sausage with ropes around it....get the picture :( Hope you'll be my friend and we can help each other :) I love noodles by the way. That's my major downfall...I could just boil a bowful up and sprinkle salt and butter on it and call it a snack :( BAD!! That explains why I can't lose weight and only gain it!
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    i need to lose about 80lbs please all feel free to add me i log every day and would some new friends x
  • ch2125k
    ch2125k Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have to lose 95 pounds. WE CAN CO THIS! This site is awesome. We all need support. Feel free to ad me as friend, and we can support each other.
  • motherteres1000
    Options
    Hey! I also neet to loose 145 lbs. When did you start? I just started a few days ago. I can support you if you can support me!!! Good Luck on your journey! :smile:
  • crystalmohr2
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I need to lose about 105 more so i have a long way to go as well!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I have 200lb to lose, and I intend to lose 100lb in 2013.

I am absolutely determined and I will NEVER give up. IF I slip I will get right back on the very next day.

So if you add me, you will not get a quitter!
  • cookenup
    cookenup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can definately doi it!! Just do it healthy and slowly, fi you have a smart phone, get the app pedometer, when you excercise, like walking, set it when you begin, and after your walk hit stop, it will automatically show up as calories burned on my fitness pal on your daily food diary, I really like that, I have lost 10 lbs in 1 month, I have 30lbs to go, we can do it...!!!!

Jill:bigsmile:
  • cookenup
    cookenup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a buddy, I will help if I can...:bigsmile: Jill
  • rachul22
    rachul22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hii

Feel free to add me. I've lost 10lb and have another 80 and I'm determined to have that beaten by the end of the year! First spinning class on Tuesday!!!

Good luck to everyone. Losing weight is hard, but the rewards are so worth it!!!!
  • khayashi80
    khayashi80 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I have lost 155lbs so far and need to lose about another 30. I would love to be a cheerleader! :smile:
  • mrsflowers47
    mrsflowers47 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just joined two weeks ago and Talk about support! You will get support! Also you can give support to others by replying to their post! It is fun, informative and it works!

I have lost 8 lbs. I am 65 years old and recovering from a heart attach a year ago. I have tried to lose weight and only gained 10 lbs in the last year. After joining myfitnesspal I have lost 8 pounds and feel very good about reaching my goal of a minimum of 100 lbs this next 12 months. Now that is turning things around.

I credit this to the system they offer. It helps keep you on track. You need to find the confort zone that works for you. Once you do, you will see the lbs slowly go away!

This is my plan. Who knows, it may be yours too. My moto is EAT Less and Move More! Keep It Simple Sugar! KISS! Also don't meaure your success until you have been true to your goal. Always aim higher than you want to be. Learn all you can about why you gained the weight in the begining.

Water: Drink don't sip. Set up 8 - 8 oz bottles and try to drink them all each day.
    Keep Active: 15 minutes of each hour you should be up doing something. Get a stretch band and use it while you are setting. At least 5 minutes each time. Walk: 30 minutes a day. Even if it is in the kitchen going round and round. Just do it.
    Count Calories: nibble the bad and eat the good. Eat the good first. I have a list of about 20 fat burning foods that I will send you if you would like. It is my main grocery list~~ It works.
    Serving size: when in doubt, measure. Keep a measuring cup handy and use it.
    Breathe; Breathe in your nose and out your mouth. Breathe Deep at least when you are excerising.
    LAST: Dump the STRESS! Find something that makes you feel good and stay happy. TV gives a good choice. Cry or Laugh! All you need to do is change the channel both on TV and in your own life! Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Ive got about another 80lbs to go! The more support and motivation the better!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you! I have lost 50 and have about 150-170 to go :)