I'm new and I need motivation from anyone.

Options
My name is Lea and I joined this site to find some positive and like minded people who can help me through my weightloss journey. Thanks, hope to hear from you!

Replies

• Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP! Request sent
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Lea, Im Layla :) Friend request sent!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lea! I have a long way to go on my journey but I'm moving along every day and try to motivate and encourage everyone! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Hi I am Kathy and welcome to the wonderful world of MFP! I have found great success here as have so many others! I will send you a friend request and one of the best things about MFP is the great people here who are so supportive. Anyone can feel free to add me as well!
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    hiya, my name is laura and i have been using this site on and of for a year now, would love some new friends so please feel free to add me x
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! Sending request :)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You're at the right place! This has been the most effective - and healthy - weight loss tool I've ever used.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily, if you want you can add me.
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Request sent.
  • vtwoman
    vtwoman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck on your journey! This site has helped me in the past and now I'm back again to lose the weight for good. Feel free to addd me as a friend...we can help each other with our goals.
  • ChristinaD2
    Options
    Hi, Lea! I'm Christina :) Welcome to MFP. (Friend request sent.)
  • overthehill1
    Options
    My name is Julie and I just started on here about a week ago. Although I have a very physically demanding job (so I am far from sedentary) my problem for years has been that I normally only eat a regular meal once a day. this has slowed my metabolism down to the point my body thinks it is starving itself I guess. Really made a conscious effort recently to start eating more often and much healthier. Still learning how to do that but hopefully all will work out in the end. Just wanted some like minded folks that can help encourage me along the way. I also have come to the realization that you shouldn't put alot of stock in those silly BMI calculators as each individual's body shape and makeup is different. For example I am 6 ft and stocky but solid as a rock, however, according to those silly charts I am obese. I am just saying that if I weighed what they said I should I would look sickly, so I am concentrating on how my body feels not what someone who doesn't even know me tells me what I should look like! Well good luck to everyone!