Salad dressing?

Options
2»

Replies

• Cschmaing
    Cschmaing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe for clean ranch dressing on thegraciouspantry.com it is delicious and 10 calories for 2 tablespoons.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • horses7777
    horses7777 Posts: 165
    Options
    I love the Bernstein's Light Fantastic Cheese Fantastico dressing. It is delicious and only 25 calories per two tablespoons. If you like a sweeter dressing, then Newman's light low-fat sesame ginger dresing is also good, and only 35 calories for two tablespoons.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I use Hellmanns Vinaigrette Light Salad Dressing, only 7 cals per 15g, no fat, very low salt. And I think it tastes good, certainly works with my salads
  • sillyjeepgirl
    Options
    Braggs is always a good choice and they even have some recipe books if you were motivated to make your own.

Or Annie's Roasted Red Pepper - 2 tblspoons is 60 calories, I even use this ontop of a burger instead of ketchup. It's not spicy but it tastes really delicious!

I used to have a Key Lime Vinegrette that was also low in calories - yum.
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    mix chobani greek yogurt in with a hidden valley ranch packet! its delish and very low cal
  • tstewart1990
    tstewart1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use plain balsamic vinegar. One tbsp is 10 cal. 2g of carbs and 2 g sugar. I use baby arugula and baby spinach, red onion, and flax seed. Pretty good and quick and easy to prepare
  • wswing
    wswing Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lemon juice and olive oil with some salt and pepper is my favorite.