Hey Everyone

Options
Hey everyone, I guess for me this is to help me get back to where I once was. In high school I ran cross country and track and played soccer, so I could really eat anything I wanted and not gain a pound. I later joined the military where once again I ran my butt off. In 2004 I ran the honolulu marathon at about 165lbs, but after that I just slowly let myself go. I've deployed into combat a couple of times and I am due up again, but my weight has reached around 210 lbs on a good day. I have realized I can't eat like I use to or I will head in the same wrong direction. I found this site on my iphone the other day and so far I really lke it. I am combining the use of this site with a new dietary supplement (I won't name it, don't want to advertise) and a 5 day physical training regiment with a 5-10 mile ruck march a week. Hopefully this gets me to where I want to be. I guess that is about it. Can't wait to start losing the pounds with the rest of y'all.

Replies

• LKEMPE1
    LKEMPE1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site, and it has every thing you will need to lose weight, and it's free. Good luck and take it one day at a time.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! The tools here are awesome, they've helped me a lot - and the community support, if you delve into that, is great.

Good luck and thank you for your service! :heart: