Workout DVD's?

Options
2»

Replies

• spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam!!!! I experiment with other fitness DVDs and programs but always come back to Turbo.
  • Coachsarah
    Options
    I love everything Chalene Johnson! Her new DVD series coming out in a couple of weeks is called Turbo Fire. As a Beachbody Coach I got the demo of it in the mail and it is killer. Message me if you'd like to order it.
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I cant say enough great things about the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Strength DVDs. They are AMAZNG!
    Cardio Max is broken down into:
    A) 5 min warm up (that legitimately warms you up!)
    B) 20 mins with Bob
    C) 10 mins with Jillian
    D) 10 mins with Kim
    E) 5 minute cooldown with Bob

The greatest part is tha tyou can customize yuor workout anyway you'd like. So if I am in a time crunch, I will do A and B (25 mins). If I want to burn a lot of cals (600+ for me), I do A, B, C, and D. If I cant handle Jillian's voice that day, I do A, B, and D. And, I just learned that I can add them out of order, too. So I like working out with Bob the most, and Jillian the least (though her moves are great, her voice just bugs me)., so I can "save the best for last" and do A, D, C, B, E. Its really the best workout Ive had in years.
    If you can handle the early 90's leotards (on men!), and cheesy waterfront backdrop, then the 8-Minute series are really great! I mute the DVD and listen to my Ipod while I do 8 minutes of abs, arms, then buns and legs. They have bonus workouts on the DVDs, too, and I think they are fairly cheap. Cheesy factor is HIGH, but the results are pretty quick if you do them often.

Good luck! Im always on the hunt for a "better" DVD, (dont Power 90, done 10 Minute solutions, done The Firm, done Yoga Booty Ballet, done Hip Hop Abs, etc etc etc), and I can honestly say these DVDs have found a constant place in my routine :)
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    skinny ***** bootcamp! for begginers to moderate exersisers
    but really really funny!
  • heidimarie1
    heidimarie1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i LOVE all of the Jillian Michaels dvd's & i just bought the Barry's Bootcamp kit!
    Loving it so far.