Hello need more friends and support!!!

Options
Hello all!!! I'm really having a hard time sticking to my diet! I have small kids ages 4yrs and 2yrs old, and they tend to stress me out some, and when i get stressed, it makes me wanna eat more than i should! :/ I just need more friends on here to add me and help support me!!! It would greatly be appreciated to have some motivators out there!!! I've been on MFP for almost 2yrs coming August and the most i have lost on here was about 17 lbs but gained it all back! :/ I'm suppose to be buying some ACE samples from a girl tomorrow to see if that will help me lost my weight! Has anyone on here every tried those and did it work? Ive seen several ppl on my fb that are using it and it seemed to work on them!! Anyways, I just need some supporters to add me and help me get to my goal!!! TIA!!!

Replies

• ThePinkAlligator
    Options
    I'm new to this site, but I'm looking for friends/motivators as well, I will add you! :)
  • Fatbirdtalking
    Options
    Hiya, I'm happy to add you as a friend, mutual support is always good. I lost 42lbs on WW but when they changed to ProPoints I plateaued. I kept the weight off for over 2 years but in the last 6 months I have gained 8lbs so decided to do MFP. I would like to lose 15-20lbs, this wouldn't be WW goal but its a good size for me.
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds, it means alot to me!!! :)
  • lindakirchubel
    lindakirchubel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use the help and support too. I'm at the beginning of my weight loss and I really hate to work out. So this is my problem. I know if I would just do something it would be so much better than just watching my calories. You hang in there. We'll all hang in there together. I had the worst day since I began the healthy living plan today. I'm planning to make better choices at dinner. Hope it's a good one for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Nigelfightingfit
    Nigelfightingfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey I log in every day, feel free to add me for support and encouragement, you can do this, one day at a time
  • Nigelfightingfit
    Nigelfightingfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Exactly where I am, 49 and weigh too much, want to make good decisions for the long run, feel free to add me for support and enccouragement
  • ThePinkAlligator
    Options
    Thanks for the adds, GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!
  • angboww4
    angboww4 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm pretty new here as well and would love to give an get support also,so I'll give an take some adds anytime, :happy: My biggest problem is I have very bad back problems an some days be in a lot of pain,so it's hard to find really good workouts for me to really get good calorie burn from,:frown: .I don't have support my family which isn't that big,since most have passed away,it's just really me an my kids an they glad for me,but they don't care really either way at the end of the day.I am so determined to do this, I will try even exercise I know I probably shouldn't,but when my back want let me do certain things I just keep moving doing something else I can do until the video changes to a different exercise style,I never stop an I'm not gonna give up,I need to lose a 140 pounds I plan to do it by my 40th birthday,I turn 39 this year in April,I would love for it to be sooner,but I give myself that date to be real because I know 140 isn't leaving over night,hahaha :laugh: I won't this for myself my health,I was told for first time 1 month ago my cholesterol was high,that did it for me,my mom died at the young age of 43 yrs old from heart problems,leaving behind just me barely in my 20's and a teenage brother, I can't do the same to my kids I have 4 three boys 1 girl ages 22,18,11,an she's only 9,nope time to take the weight off be a healthy person.This biggest I've ever been from laying around after 2 back surgeries an being out of work for a good while,I could write a book,lol about how my life journey from younger to now at only 38 yrs old, it be a hard book for a lot of people to read,but that's whats made me the strong woman I am that know's I can do this I can succeed at this I can defeat this weight devil:devil: an Victory will be mine,thanks to all that read an to all that ask for friend request...