Looking for some friends!

Options
Looking for some friends who log in daily and have a public journal. It is nice to be able to compare and get food ideas! Also, anyone doing Les Mills Combat is a plus also. I just started week 2 yesterday...I absolutely LOVE IT! I am currently tipping the scales (lol) at 246, with a starting weight of 263 (I think...it may have been more but I was so upset with myself I didn't bother checking!). My first goal is 200. Overall goal is 160. I will see how I look and feel and go from there :)

Replies

• Nigelfightingfit
    Nigelfightingfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I log in every day and would be happy to provide some support and encouragement. Feel free to add me. Regards Nigel
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I log in every day and I do less mill s every other day ,because I also do julians dvds and chelean extreme .idont want to get board .I will send request
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday (multiple times!) and my diary is open. I don't do les mills but I am training for a triathlon.
  • Dollymix22
    Options
    Hi there im currently at 246 too my starting weight was 255. My first goal is to get to 200 as well but overall i want to be around 150-160. I've sent you an addy
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congrats on your success! I read it on your other post. I am looking for friends, as well. I log in everyday. I am not sure what open diary means since I am new to this site. I walk currently and am interested in a tape I would actually follow and not just watch!