Hi has anyone tried raspberry ketones?

Options
2»

Replies

• Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    (repeating this even though I've said it hundreds of times)

I have yet to see a success story on here (or anywhere) where the poster credits their weight loss to a pill, shake, or supplement.

Eat less, move more, repeat, repeat, repeat.

FTW. Wise advice.

I 2nd that! 100%!
    Unfortunately we continue searching for the answers in a bottle that we can unscrew and digest our way quicly to skinniness.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    mmmmm......raspberries.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Workout hard, eat welll.. that works for sure!!!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    They are very good at removing excess weight from your wallet.
  • onmyformine
    Options
    I just saw that at walmart. I never even heard of it until I saw it today. I did grab the green coffee bean which I think I will regret. I will not regret Lipozene, it has always worked for me. My mom says sensa is working for her. I cannot afford that until I get my taxes lol, so until then Lipozene is my friend.
  • lizkelly72
    lizkelly72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ooh not heard of lipozene? Will have to google it and see if its available in the u.k, thanks for your comments x
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I just saw that at walmart. I never even heard of it until I saw it today. I did grab the green coffee bean which I think I will regret. I will not regret Lipozene, it has always worked for me. My mom says sensa is working for her. I cannot afford that until I get my taxes lol, so until then Lipozene is my friend.

It always worked?

If it worked, why are you here?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

It always worked?

If it worked, why are you here?

:laugh: