I ran my first half marathon today!

Options
2»

Replies

• elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    Congrats!! I did my first half last weekend...it was amazing. Here's to more down the road!! :)
  • girlsrun
    girlsrun Posts: 61
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is so fantastic!! Way to go!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That's really great. I'm not quite there yet, but intend to run a half marathon this year.
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    well done, I did too - Bath Half - crossing that line was the most amazing feeling ever.
    Congratulations
    :happy:

Awesome!! I have to say it was a bit anticlimactic crossing the line (we ran laps around a park so had been close to that line 6 times already) but I'm quite excited now!!
  • camillaiae
    camillaiae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Very inspirational :) I've just completed week 2 of the c25k, so I have not yet dared to dream about running a race, but I just might start now! (I read your profile and I recognize myself so much in your story, so thank you for being so inspiring).
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! It's an awesome accomplishment.
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats!
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I finished a 1/2 marathon just over a year ago...not sure I'm up to doing another one. But I did go for a run/walk yesterday for the first time in a long time outside and it felt great!! Maybe I'll be running again too....
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • Runner_Bob
    Runner_Bob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an awesome feeling that must have been crossing the finish line!:happy:
    Bob
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Congrats to you!!
  • Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration. I signed up for one in July and I'm having trouble finding the motivation to prepare for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!