Are Your Pro Pics Current??

Options

Replies

• beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday! I try to keep them as current as possible. If I show a 'before' pic or a 'goal' picture then I usually picstitch it into one pic with a current one.
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    just uploaded it but it's from maybe a week or two ago.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The green swimsuit (last Tuesday), the legs (2-3 weeks), and the jeans and Beatles tee (4 weeks) are all recents. The rest are various stages. The red swimsuit is as close to a before as I am willing to post, and it's late August 2008.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    August 1864
  • luvinlife13
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday! I try to keep them as current as possible. If I show a 'before' pic or a 'goal' picture then I usually picstitch it into one pic with a current one.
    u hav pretty eyes i wish i had ur eyes lol
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Mine is from the end of the summer (around the end of August, maybe Sept, Labor Day? Can't remember.

I've lost at least 20lbs since then and really need to take a new photo. :bigsmile:
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Mine is current. Maybe a month old....by ticker is a year in the making.
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    mine is a couple of months old - i'm hoping i look better now lol
  • robbieheslop
    robbieheslop Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sometime last year
  • moonlitdreams2
    Options
    :) That is a good question. I took my pic last week when I started working out (Thursday to be exact). Many people do not believe I am 310 pounds, but I am :(
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I kid you not but in a lot of the before-and-after comparison pics on here or on TV ads, either for weight, acne or other stuff, I often times think, she used to look so good!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Mine isn't current, but it isn't misleading as it is not a full body pic. I do have a more up to date one in my profile pics, it's not a close up and I'm sitting but you get the idea. Give me another 4 weeks and I'll get some new ones done.
  • Mine is current,It was taking today.I have two pictures from me 7 months ago
  • Antjebeth08
    Antjebeth08 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have almost no old old pictures on mine of when I was at my max weight. I have just added new pictures from July, December, and one from February though. Most recent pic is pretty crappy of me in my new swimsuit.... :/
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My pics have the dates stamped. Some are very current and some are a year or so ago. If I take a current body pic, I'm the same size just skinny-fat. Trying to get back to leaner days... before I got pregnant with my 7month old.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My current pic was taken on X-mas Eve. Since then, my hair has grown out a bit and I shaved the sides off.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    February 2013 (almost 3 weeks old)
  • Lucia120382
    Lucia120382 Posts: 427
    Options
    Just one day old
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I took my profile pic today... I get bored too fast!