Firm Body Sculpting System (or BSS1)

Options
Hi! I am pretty new to MFP! I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy with my 2nd child and have yet to lose it!

Right now, I am trying to do something way (way, way) back from my past. The original Firm Body Sculpting System which includes Cardio Sculpt, Ab Sculpt, and Body Sculpt. When I originally (in 2000) had this, I did not do it for long (maybe 3 weeks) and not consistently, so of course I did not get any results. At that time I was heavier than I am now, and I just could not keep up.

I really like it more this time around although I do mostly beginner moves (not all the way into lunges, etc) and only use the 8 inch segment of the Fanny Lifter for the leg presses. I am using the 3, 5, and 8 lb dumbbells suggested.

I would like to know if anyone else who was overweight (I need to lose about 45 lbs) has tried this system and had good results? If so, what were your results and how long did it take for you to see the results? Also did you incorporate in more cardio?

Thank you in advance for any advice, support, and motivational stories!!

Replies

• nurselise
    nurselise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also restarting the BSS1. I did Cardio Sculpt today. I had some good results in the past with it when combined with Weight Watchers. The scale didn't always show a large loss but my clothes fit better and people commented that I looked like I had lost more than the scale showed. (Maybe I gained some muscle?) I am working on losing baby weight from my 3rd child (my baby is 20 months and I would like to make some kind of progress before he turns 2)

This woman is one of the Firm's success stories: http://dimpledn.webs.com/
    Some motivation for me!