Best app ever

Options
heidihorton
heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
Starting weight. 263 lbs
Starting date. Feb 1, 2012

Wow, never thought this would work so well. Last week I hit 1 year of doing the my fitness pal app. I had my bad days like any diet and don't exercise as much as I should but couldn't be happier with the way my body and my life has changed!

Today's weight 178 lbs
Today's date march 3, 2013

Thanks my fitness pal!!

Replies

• heidihorton
    Options
    Weight lost : 85 lbs. from size 22 to 12 yeah!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    May I be the first to congratulate you. That is really fantastic. I have been doing this for six months and my weight loss is taking place at a much slower rate than yours but still happening....

Anyway, really well done!
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    This is so good to hear. I get discouraged by the weight coming off so slowly but I know that's the way it's supposed to be. You are a true motivation! Thank you!
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Starting weight. 263 lbs
    Starting date. Feb 1, 2012

Wow, never thought this would work so well. Last week I hit 1 year of doing the my fitness pal app. I had my bad days like any diet and don't exercise as much as I should but couldn't be happier with the way my body and my life has changed!

Today's weight 178 lbs
    Today's date march 3, 2013

Thanks my fitness pal!!

i am so glad to hear you have done so well...I am excited to be using this site...I also need to lose about 80 lbs...I agree this is the best free app ever!!!
    I have only just started in January but so far considering I am only accountable to me...I am sticking to it..yes, I have had some issues some days but I am still losing weight as long as I keep up my logging of food and exercise here...I am excited to reach the goal you have...and no more shopping in plus size stores for me...oh I can hardly wait!!!
  • heidihorton
    Options
    Wish I would have taken more pictures during my journey but before this started I avoided cameras like the plague. I now would like to have those pictures just to look back at how far I've come and remind myself on those bad days. That there have been way more good days than bad
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good Job!
  • Fit_And_Heathy_Goalie
    Options
    MFP is an amazing tool AND an amazing community. You deserve a lot of credit too! Congratulations on your outstanding weight loss. You look amazing!:smile:
  • heidihorton
    Options
    I had a day when I went to bus new jeans and the lady in the store told me that they had no clothes in this store that would fit me, it was great! I spent so many years ( over 10 ) shopping in plus size stores that I almost forgot that there were other kinds! I will not miss the lack of choices and the undersized dressing rooms for plus size women. Now I shop at any store I want , that was the best thing to come of this so far. That and the looks on my kids faces when they hug me and their arms reach around me. Keep it up its worth it! After a while you will change your eating habits enough that your cravings change and become more manageable everyone loses weight one lb at a time. This for me is NOT a diet, it's a LIVE IT
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats ! You're amazing!
  • Ambeee11
    Ambeee11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Its a nice feeling when all your hard work is paying off! I am about 51lbs down and still have another 40 or so to go- just gotta keep my head down, reading stories like yours help keep me motivated. thanks :-)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING JOB ....... CONGRATULATIONS !
  • jneill69
    jneill69 Posts: 22
    Options
    That's pretty sweet. Congrats on taking your life back!
  • JEMQuilter
    JEMQuilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS JOB
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic job
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    Well Done!
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    MFP is an amazing tool AND an amazing community. You deserve a lot of credit too! Congratulations on your outstanding weight loss. You look amazing!:smile:

Congratulations, you have done an amazing job!

I too, love this app, I am losing slowly but I am losing and am so pumped for 6 months now, where I would have given up otherwise, long ago.

Keep up the great work and hope you reach your goal , happy health:flowerforyou:
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done an awesome job and you look amazing!
  • heidihorton
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will continue to follow this journey and I'm determined to actually buy ( and wear) a swimsuit this year for summer lol
  • Spindigo1
    Spindigo1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You are an inspiration!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Very happy for you. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!