Hey Everybody

Options
Hello all!!!..My name is Chris and I am an aspiring Opera singer. I have had a rapid weight gain since I started college in 2008. One of the biggest aspects of singing is your breathing which got harder to do as I gained weight. Many say "Oh Chris you are fine you don't even look over 200 lbs," but oh buddy I am. When i left High school I was 155 lbs and Now I am 198lbs, so of course there is going to be minor problems that come with 40 extra pounds that I never had. My mother told me about this website and I pray that it helps me. I must get this weight off so that I can feel like my old self again!!!!

Replies

• TickledPurple
    TickledPurple Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, and welcome! I'm new here too, and so far, everyone has been really lovely!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! You're in the right place...so much great stuff & pretty awesome folks at this site...

Stick around, read, post, & work it and you'll see more than weight changes!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good Luck!!!
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi Chris! Welcome to MFP. This site is great you'll love it. BTW one of my good friends from high school is an opera singer :)