Need all the help I can get

Options
im having troubles finding foods to eat that are filling, good for you and yummy. Any ideas. I'm 22 and need help

Replies

• WilliamAndrewPilgrim
    Options
    I have found that doing the whole multiple meals a day thing keeps my hunger pretty much completely in check. For my mid meal snacks I usually eat a yummy cliff granola bar (100 cals) they come in peanut butter flav, and white choco macadamia nut and other flavs and are all organic. Those really help curb it until I hit my lunch or dinner meal.
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    redbreastedsapsucker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! If you like something salty and good for you, try this: Get a can of chick peas, rinse them well, and spread them on a cookie sheet, and season w/some sea salt. Pre-heat the oven to say 250. Then place in oven until nice and crispy..It's really good and healthy for you. Hope this helps!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I just had some string cheese and almonds. Tad high in sodium but both are yummy and filling. :-)

Try protein- eggs, nuts, beans, cottage cheese, etc.

GL!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    an apple
  • Ivythorn
    Ivythorn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You should share you diary so that we can help you. It's hard to know what kind of food you like, or are eating and bored with. Do you cook? Are you looking for meals or snacks?
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I love oatmeal made with Almond Milk (which has more protein and Calcium than regular milk) and maybe throw a few almonds in it. Depending on what you put in it, it can have quite a few calories (300 or so), but is SUPER filling and I can get by for hours on that.