What things do you refuse to log?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I log alcohol up until I lose count lol oh dear that sounds awful but it is hard to keep count if you are at an event as such.

thnat is hilarious!!!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I never log my alcohol. I go out with my friends maybe once or twice a month, and I just go and have a blast and don't worry about calories. I feel like if I did log them, they would make me feel bad about going out and I figure there's nothing wrong with a guilt free night on the town every once in awhile and I'm not going to try and log it and beat myself up over it.
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If it goes in my mouth i log it..... Except taking a taste of something im cooking to c if its ok. I always log my gum lol!! I must b the only one :)
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Dried herbs, usually because I forget how much I add and I'm only cooking for 2 so I'm not very heavy handed on them.
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I log everything that has calories. And water.

-BootJockey
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I don't log water, or anything that's zero calories. I don't log gum or any pills, those are not what made me fat lol.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Seasonings. I'm not worried about salt intake, and I don't really measure when I sprinkle some garlic powder or italian seasonings on a piece of chicken, so I just figure it's not a big deal. 5-10 calories isn't going to break my weight loss.
  • Andrew_peter
    Andrew_peter Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No cal drinks (water, diet coke, mio, etc), coffee/tea, vitamins.... that's about it. Still logging tbsp's of ketchup lol here
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't log water. Other than that I log everything. It's the only way I can keep myself honest. There are things I hate to log, because it is painful for me emotionally....but that is another question, isn't it?
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    sugar free jam, mustard, ketchup/relish sometimes, water.
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I log everything (except vitamins and medicine)! I am anal when it comes to logging and I measure everything I eat.
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW bootjockey you rock. Anyway back to subject. like many i dont log gum,teas w/o anything except splenda and tiny breath mints. started logging my indian buffet trips which caused me to go down to one plate plus dessert. Glad/sad i did that, i guess best to know what the damage is than not knowing.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    dont log anything 0 calories (including water)
    dont log gum (usually I have one a week)
    dont log all the hours I walk a day neither cleaning (I work bartending, so I walk a lot usually pretty fast)
  • julialou1979
    julialou1979 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream and vitamins. I refuse to buy into the notion that whipped cream is made of anything other than love, sunshine and unicorn farts. And those are calorie-free.

we should be friends
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    When I log condiments like ketchup and pickle relish and tapenade, I generally log whatever 1 serving of it is, and try to stay close to that measurement without actually measuring.

So like, if I put ketchup on a veggie burger, I'm not first pouring that ketchup in a measuring spoon but "eyeballing" a tablespoon.
    Pouring every condiment into a measuring thing feels wasteful and then I have to wash it etc.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Diet soda. I drink a ton of it. It has zero calories. All I'm counting is calories. Therefore...

this!!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    things that are 0 calories all around. teas... that kind of stuff.
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Dried herbs, spices (except salt) and sugar-free cordial (at ~1cal/litre it's just make-work)
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I 'refuse' to log these things, but I don't log spices or gum. If I forget mustard or vinegar the odd time, I don't worry too much about that either.
    I don't log any regular activities as exercise - such as cleaning, taking the stairs instead of an elevator, walking while grocery shopping.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I usually don't log spices and seasoning unless its more than a tbsp.. soya sauce and extra ketchup are usually my main condiments in my log heh. I workout everyday so sometimes it just seems ridiculous to bother logging it when I know I haven't gone overboard.