Mini NSV :)

Options
I have to be completely honest in saying that since starting MFP in late January, this is the first time I have enjoyed success in taking weight off. To date it is only 7lbs...I have many to go but I realized something has changed in me....A week and a half ago I had to travel across the country for a funeral...so early into my journey I was worried about staying on track and losing sight of the routine I have slowly been adjusting to.....I only returned home four days ago and with my weigh in tomorrow I have been fretting all day long....Since coming home I have been back on track 100% with both nutrition and exercise and as I sat here moments ago thinking about my weigh in tomorrow I said to myself.... "It may or may not be too late for tomorrow's weigh in....but I am right where I need to be for my journey!" Ok... kinda corny---ya maybe just a bit---but this is something that in the past I would never have given myself credit for! Before if I were to ever screw up...I'd throw in the towel.... maybe just maybe something is different this time :)

Replies

• Dreamingisbliss
    Dreamingisbliss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I honestly think the biggest difference between those who do it and those who don't is a mindset. Because no matter how committed you are in the moment, if your head is not in the game, it won't last. Congrats :)
  • mblewis13
    mblewis13 Posts: 37
    Options
    First I have to say, sorry to hear your travel was for a funeral. At first traveling is difficult when you have just started a new journey of taking care of yourself. Then, one day you realize, you've made a change to your habits and how you choose to live your life that follows you wherever you are. You are where you need to be and you are on your way to even more success! Great job!
  • lighthouse2281
    lighthouse2281 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic!!! Not only are you on track, but you got ME on board. That is a big accomplishment. Together we will hit our goals. I am so proud of all you have done since the end of January. Love ya lots and lots!
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you got the mindset down! Best of wishes:)
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    And in that frame of mind will you succeed!...Keep up the great work and attitude!
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mindset is a huge part of it!!! Way to go!!!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!