Survey for School about Eating Disorders & the Internet

Options
Not sure if this is considering advertising since there's no monetary profit, just my maybe getting a decent grade. If it is I am very sorry.

I know there are a lot of people on MFP recovering from eating disorders and I was hoping I could maybe get in contact with some of you to do a survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SVRMZXZ

This is the link, the survey is anonymous, and I would greatly appreciate your help. If you belong to any active eating disorder support groups I'd appreciate it if you spread the word.

Thanks and sorry again if this is against the rules.

Replies

• hannahpark3r
    hannahpark3r Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I filled it out! Thank you for acknowledging that the Internet can be a contributing factor to eating disorders, as it's something that I've struggled with for awhile now.
    Good luck on your project!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it! I'll be using the results (granted there are enough) to hopefully do more research. Again thank you!!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    bump?
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I took your survey. Bump :)
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    bump?

Need 8 more people to reach 100!

Thank you both for taking the survey!
  • elizarou
    elizarou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    done
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    Thank you so much for your help! If you wouldn't mind additional followup questions (not even sure if there are going to be any yet) please send me a message letting me know some of your results so I can find them. Again, I'm truly grateful. The more the merrier!!!!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    Passed the 100 mark. If you have taken the survey thank you, if you haven't and you have/had an eating disorder, please do.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    ...you have/had an eating disorder, please do.

...Oh. Thought there was something amiss while answering.

<3
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    Sorry! I know I could have been specific, but this is one of my first studies so I haven't perfected any sort of method!

If you have any friends/family with or recovering from eating disorders please share the link.

In addition if you have a tumblr, blog, facebook, or twitter account, please share the link on that site as well or ask the mod to share the link.

Thank you all!

Liz
  • TheRealAutumnShiranui
    Options
    I took it :)
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    did it =]