3rd time trying this, gotta stick to it

Options
hey guys! my name is shelby and i have tried this twice already but i get bored with being active and eating right...i love my pizza far too much! this time though i want to stick with it...i graduated high school 2 years ago and i've put on 20 pounds since then! :( looking for a little motivation and trying to get addicted to this app to help me!

Replies

• caroleayee
    caroleayee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Shelby, I am the exact same way. I need to lose weight for many reasons, but now I really want to do it because I'm going on vacation in June. I know I'll be nowhere close to where I want to be, but it's a start.
  • skinnydream3r
    Options
    I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU!! Since graduating high-school two years ago I've gained a nasty 20 pounds and my confidence is just waaaay below charts. I have been struggling with MFP since about October of last year. I was doing really good until Thanksgiving came around... darn you pie! Haha. & then I promised myself in January that I would stick too it and then slowly just stopped. So now I'm back at it again and hope to have the 20 pounds gone by summer! (or almost gone)
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Great motivation here and feel free to add!