Just a little something to think about :)

Options
Hi all,

Was reading this earlier and had to share it...

Hello, do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat, And I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound! Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one. So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it. That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound." For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing. And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!! After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

So lets not get down over a pound loss.. Look what it is prepared to do if we do :O

Good Luck on your journey everyone ;)

Replies

• fionaeharvey
    Options
    This has cheered me up so much! I have been losing 1lb a week for the last two weeks, and this week I only lost .5 lbs. I had been feeling down about it, but no more! Also I am still losing inches...so that must mean I am changing my body :)

x
  • LisaWilliams93
    Options
    Glad it cheered you up :)
    You are doin great... Keep up the good work!
    Sometimes the scales don't show it but your clothes and how you feel does :-P
  • JustinSLawler
    JustinSLawler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Was reading this earlier and had to share it...

Hello, do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat, And I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound! Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one. So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to notice it. That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound." For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because they'll think I'm not worth losing. And, I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!! After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

So lets not get down over a pound loss.. Look what it is prepared to do if we do :O

Good Luck on your journey everyone ;)

Haha, I loved that read! That sneaky fat!
  • LisaWilliams93
    Options
    Haha.. Good aint it B-)