Need friend to hold me accountable..

Options
VikkiJL
VikkiJL Posts: 28 Member
Hi guys :)

I'm getting married in July and I need to lose 20lbs by then! Since xmas I've slowly put back on the weight I lost before, and I feel like I need to be held accountable.

So I'm looking for friends that will tell me off when I don't log, or if I eat too much crap, and support me and keep me going through the tough times. I will reciprocate of course!

:-) xx

Replies

• MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I will help the best I can.
  • jentyler2001
    jentyler2001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also getting married in July and I'm getting married in Jamaica so I need all the help I can get to help me get my butt into a bathing suit and wear it in public..lol. I am hoping to losing 30-40 pounds by July but I'll take whatever I can get!
  • sweetnthecity
    sweetnthecity Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! ..feel free to add me! I need reinforcement as well ....you can do it! I will try and help keep you on track if you try and keep me on track :)
  • VikkiJL
    VikkiJL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also getting married in July and I'm getting married in Jamaica so I need all the help I can get to help me get my butt into a bathing suit and wear it in public..lol. I am hoping to losing 30-40 pounds by July but I'll take whatever I can get!

Losing 30lbs would be amazing for July :D I be so super chuffed if I could do that too! Our honeymoon will be our first holiday abroad together too, so I want to look awesome on the beach! It's a mini goal of mine to feel comfortable wearing shorts :)
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - always happy to help out!!
  • taniamcc
    taniamcc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    adding you :D good luck