New Here

Options
I'm new here. I've been using this site for almost/about 2 weeks now. So far I really love it. I find it very helpful and I am excited to post my stuff. I find the site to motivate me w/ exercise. I have added my exercise before I've done it (sometimes) to get me up and moving.

I'm a SAHM of two great kids. I decided this year to get healthy. I started kind of slow using the wii fit plus and then added the wii biggest loser. Finally I have added my treadmill. I sometimes record exercise workouts from the fitness channel. I try to keep things mixed up. My one constant is the treadmill when I added it.

So far I have lost 20 pounds. There are weeks when it goes up a little and then usually the next week will go back down. My max goal weight is 150 although I would like to weigh less. I figure right now anything less than 150 will be a bonus.

I look forward to learning more from everyone here. :smile:

Angie

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • leeloolilo
    leeloolilo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good ta meet ya! I used to use the wii fit too. It was a great start. How did you like the biggest looser?
  • carolina0105
    Options
    Thanks! I like the Biggest Loser wii game. Although I have gotten away from it some. I'd rather zone out on the treadmill as opposed to being in front of the tv. I like to use the game as my motivation and for the weigh ins and the challenges are fun. Sometimes w/ the game I get the kids involved. One of us will hold the controller and we will all do the exercises.
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new here also - just 2 days so far. However, I've learned a lot about the foods I have been eating routinely and how bad they are for me. Good luck with your weight loss! - Alexa