what time should I be exercising?

Options
I'm starting to realize that I can only get my exercise done at night. Is this okay? Am I doing any good? Its just that late evening is the only time I can do any exercising.

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    ANYTIME you can fit in exercise into your life it is an amazing thing! Good for you!
  • sparkles321
    sparkles321 Posts: 107
    Options
    Fit it in whenever you can. Any workout is always better than no workout. I've heard that morning workouts get the adrenaline pumping and help keep the energy levels up during the day. But I haven't heard of them being any more beneficial on the cardio/toning level than working out at any other time of day.
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Any time you can do it is the best time to do it! :)
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    I always do mine at night, it makes me feel good and sleep better! Also I feel I acomplish more doing it AFTER I consume my daily calories!
  • carolina0105
    Options
    I do both. I do the treadmill twice a day. Once in the morning/early afternoon and the second time after dinner. Somewhere I heard that walking after dinner helped the food to digest. I'm not sure if it's true but it makes me feel good.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Just get it done it doesn't matter what time of day. I love your profile picture! Very cool.
  • annasid78
    annasid78 Posts: 99
    Options
    ANYTIME you can fit in exercise into your life it is an amazing thing! Good for you!

I so agree!