Over 145lbs TO LOSE, Need TRUE/GENUINE support network!

Options

Replies

• mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    <3 You can totally do it! Any of you feel free to add me. I'm down almost 90 pounds. Every pound I see off that scale for me is a tiny victory! Here if you ever want to chat.
  • amiskinnyyetorwhat
    amiskinnyyetorwhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also looking for genuine friends!
  • sliikala
    sliikala Posts: 5
    Options
    Hay I have just started need some serious support and help also, perhaps we could help one another out?!! add me xxx
  • goCOLTS25
    goCOLTS25 Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you ALL so much for the overwhelming amount of support already. I'm so ready!
  • tammymichelestrickland
    Options
    Hi there... support is soooo important to the weight loss process in my opinion... It is soo great to know that others are right there in the same boat you are.... Always around... good luck!!!!
  • Arlyn514
    Arlyn514 Posts: 16
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR DECISION! Please add me as a pal anyone viewing this. I started today and need to lose 62.3 pounds just to feel better. Would love to make it more, but need to be realistic! :happy:
  • KirstieLambo
    Options
    That will be such an achievement once you've reached your goal!
    You know when you're ready to start aiming so sounds like your in the right frame of mind which a good support network will help!
    I've got to lose 117lb - have lost 21lb already (weigh in tomorrow) so feel free to add me for mutual support.
    Good luck!

Kirsty x
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.

I started out around 360 and I am currently at 340 in just a month. My goal is to get to 200 pounds in the next year. I know the rapid weight loss won't continue, but I do believe the first 75 pounds or so will continue to come quickly. The second 75 will be a little harder.

best of luck to you and all. This site has made it easier for me, especially just counting calories to begin with.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    I've got 137-ish pounds to lose. Down 12.2 already and hoping to keep up the trend. :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm always on here.
  • smj60
    smj60 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have about 40-50 to lose and a good support system is crucial. Feel free to add me!
  • Poodapie
    Poodapie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am will to help, add me if ya need me.
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Love all the support from my new friends!
  • BTes
    BTes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day One! Nervous about this, but relying on The LORD to help me through this. Want/Need to lose 145+ lbs.

I've chosen today to start this because I'm going to MARCH FORTH!!! Get it?? March 4th (forth)!!
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I still have about 40 to go. I will help any way I can.
  • jonesite
    jonesite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends determined to overcome our weight problems together. I also have to lose about 170 lbs, and I don't have any friends that are in the same boat that I am in. So it would be great to have someone that understood where I'm coming from and give me the genuine support I need because they understand. MFP is really a wonderful tool and I am really enjoying reading about other peoples success stories, advice, and encouraging words.
  • kpnestle
    kpnestle Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi :) KP here ! 125lbs to lose !! Just starting and I know slow and steady wins the race, but I think having cheerleaders, support and sharing sure will help !!!! Let's do this !!!!!!!! I am new as of this week so I say add me and we'll figure it out ..... :)
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Struggling with over 100lbs to lose too!! Add me if you want!! We can do this!

-Kim
  • soyasee
    soyasee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started my weight loss journey at about 281 pounds and so far have lost 70 of it so far. The last month I noticed a lot of loose skin and began exercising with weights to firm up the flab. I've have maintained the weight I've lost but hadn't really concentrated losing more until this past week. I just felt my body needed time to adjust to the weight change. I was inspired today when I was able to move down from a Plus Size 1 X pant to an Extra-Large. I was wearing 2x at one time. That has helped to encourage me.
    I'd still like to lose 75 or so more lbs. I've cut almost all sugar and white breads and flour. That's helped the most with my weight loss. YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am BACK and need your love and support!! Give me another chance - I won't be a quitter this time. :)