Any one here tries to lose weight for his/her wedding day?

Options
Hello every one,

I am a bride-to-be.
I want to lose about 10 kilos before my wedding day in July.
So far I am 10% progress. Small but still happy.

Is there anyone here with a similar story to tell?

Thanks!

Replies

• misshollie3
    Options
    I am hoping to drop about 10-15 lbs before my November wedding.
  • Thatslimgal84
    Options
    I would like to lose 4-5 kg before my wedding in April..
  • 26july
    Options
    To misshollie3:
    15 lbs, thats about 6-7 kilos. I need to lose more than 8 kilos though. I even told my tailor to make my wedding dress smaller so that I have no choice but to lose weight, haha

To Thatslimgal84:
    You already lost 30 kilos??!?!?!?! that is really impressive!!! How did you do that and how long did it take?
    April is approaching, I believe that you can lose 4-5 kilos because losing 30 kilos is not a problem for you!
  • kuhristuh
    Options
    Congratulations future brides, and good luck with your goals :)
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight for my wedding by june, when my first dress fitting is.
  • Thatslimgal84
    Options
    To misshollie3:
    15 lbs, thats about 6-7 kilos. I need to lose more than 8 kilos though. I even told my tailor to make my wedding dress smaller so that I have no choice but to lose weight, haha

To Thatslimgal84:
    You already lost 30 kilos??!?!?!?! that is really impressive!!! How did you do that and how long did it take?
    April is approaching, I believe that you can lose 4-5 kilos because losing 30 kilos is not a problem for you!

it took me 6-7 months.. all I did was use MFP, cut down on my calorie intake, salt, no fried food and junk and workout 3-4 times a week.. :)
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I needed or maybe just wanted to lose 14lbs before my wedding, I've lost 10 so only 4 to go and I only have 19 days until my wedding.

Good luck everyone with your wedding plans and weight loss journeys. xx
  • amarsh132
    amarsh132 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi I have just got engaged and have a while until my wedding not even set a date yet but my weight loss journey started. 2 weeks ago.