Has anyone tried Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred?

Options
Just wondering if anyone out there has tried Jillian Michael's 30 day shred video?

Replies

• junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    Options
    Yup! I just finished day 18. The idea is to do a workout every day, but I have taken a day off here and there. After 12 workouts (and also going on a few long walks and watching my food intake), I had lost 5.75 inches (1.5 from my waist, and .5-.75 from my hips, upper arms, and thighs). Haven't weighed myself yet, but this video is definitely changing my body. It's very intense, and I know I will keep this one on hand so that I can do a quick, intense workout if I'm pressed for time. I'm excited to see the results after I complete the last 12 workouts!
  • lydaugherty
    Options
    I tried it. Did two weeks of it, but it was really rough. My knees hurt, my neck hurt, my back hurt. Don't think I'll ever do it again.
    And I've been working out before this. (Not a lot, but a couple days a week)

I did slim in 6 instead. 6 weeks, amazing results.
  • 365healthchallenge
    Options
    I bought it and I can't wait to start (I LOVE Jillian), but I'm recovering from spinal surgery so I have to wait for my physical therapist to clear me for more intensive workouts :)

But I've heard great things, so I'm looking forward to it.
  • holty54729
    Options
    I definately recommend the Shred. I LOVE it! It's quick, intense and you will feel your body change quickly. The numbers don't always show on the scale, so don't be discouraged. The thought process is to build muscle which will in turn burn calories and fat. The muscle building comes first. Good luck!