Tummy Troubles!!

Options
So, my bday is in two weeks, and on that day I am going to the beach.

I really would like my stomach to look a little flatter by that time, do you have any tips?

Like foods I should avoid? Or foods I should eat more? Things to not eat the day of? Any time of extreme cardio that will target midsection?

Replies

• jacolyncoker
    jacolyncoker Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and right now my main source of excersize is biking for about two hours a day.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    According to Prevention magazine, eating low fat dairy each day will help prevent fat storage in the belly area. So eat up that low fat yogurt. Keep within calories and maybe try a daily ab routine.

Good Luck.
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I find that the workout dvd "Weightloss Yoga" with Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser really got my abs burnin. I have noticed my abs being tighter and flatter b/c of it. Good luck!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    Options
    Also, drink lots and lots of water, and watch the amount of sodium you eat. Lots of sodium can cause water retention/bloating.
  • 365healthchallenge
    Options
    I'm in physical therapy (recovering from spinal surgery) and one of the things they emphasize is core work (to help support the spine), my therapist told me that with all the core work that they were having me do I could expect to lose 2in off my waist in about two weeks...and sure enough I did. I've been keeping it up and combined with regular walks and my "diet" I've lost an additional inch and a half off my waist in about a month. Make sure that you stay hydrated too and watch your sodium intake so you don't bloat :)

Good luck!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Drink LOTS of water, and minimise sodium intake!
    Oh, and up your fibre ;)
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    Drink lots of water, avoid sodium and sodas, diet included if you don't already.