Combat disappointment

Options
I've read so many good thigs about Combat that I bought it. I've dont P90X and Insanity. My wife has done Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme. Compared to those programs I was ....to be polite....disappointed with LM Combat. I was really suprised since I read so many positive things about it. I thought it seems poorly presented and uninspiring. Sorry, I don't mean to bash the program. I'm sure many people love it. I just thought it would measure up to some of the other programs I've done.

Replies

• Eve1972
    Eve1972 Posts: 297
    Options
    I enjoy it, but I don't find it that intense...
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up my first round of Combat this week and, although I enjoyed the program, I agree it was nowhere near as intense as Insanity or Turbo Fire from a cardio standpoint. I'm planning to do a hybrid of Combat and Les Mills Pump next. I think Pump is a fantastic program...although I have to tell you I love Chalean Extreme so I might throw some of that in as well.

Don't feel bad for expressing your opinion. Every program won't appeal to everyone. Find what you love and do that.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I quit anything to do with Beach Body products anymore. My hubby is my Personal Trainer. He design work outs and is training me to do the same.. =)
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I've read so many good thigs about Combat that I bought it. I've dont P90X and Insanity. My wife has done Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme. Compared to those programs I was ....to be polite....disappointed with LM Combat. I was really suprised since I read so many positive things about it. I thought it seems poorly presented and uninspiring. Sorry, I don't mean to bash the program. I'm sure many people love it. I just thought it would measure up to some of the other programs I've done.

LM Combat comes from a group fitness class that has been around in gyms all over the world for many years. It's definitely more intense and people get great results from the gym version. I think it's all in how hard you push yourself... But will agree that, it's NOT as hard as Insanity ... It comes close to TurboFire in some cases... but I think all of these programs work differently...