Hello from sunny england

Options
Hi i ve recently joined, and after counting points i decided i need a different approach, then my taekwondo coach told me about MFP so here i am. It's been great so far, just down to my own desire and keep tracking my food.

Replies

• Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hello. the weather has been lovely here hasn't
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi and welcome! It's a great site!! Love your post title - the sun is such a relief, eh?!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • runningman1203
    Options
    How nice is this, more sun. though the healthy eating went to pot last night.
  • princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    PLeased to meet you! It has been lovely hasn't it! Some inspiration to get out on the bike or something! Hope you find this helpful. I also got sick of counting points. Calories is easier as there is more information available on them!
  • chimera448
    chimera448 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello back from sunny england. I've only been on since the end of may. So far it's going well for me. I hope it does for you too.
  • JimJam87
    JimJam87 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! This site is great. There's a Team UK forum on here too. Good luck with your jouney xxx
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny France,

I was in England last week and it was everything BUT sunny!!!!! I am really enjoying using this site but fall off the wagon from time to time, like when in England (fish n chips, chicken balti, naan bread all the stuff I cant get here thank goodness!) still trying to shift those pounds I brought back with me - good job easy jet dont weigh you to get on their flights!!!!!

good luck to you