New Pals :)

Options
Hey guys. I have been on MFP a long time, I did super last year, and then this past fall I just kinda fell off the wagon. I'm struggling to get back to the every day groove. It seems in the time I was gone a lot of my buddies on my list disappeared, too. SO I am looking for more friends to help keep me motivated on this journey! Good luck to ALL of you! :)

Oh yeah, I am in my 30's, single mom, live in Ohio. :)

Replies

• sheselectric82
    Options
    Hey
    i've just downloaded this app on my iphone and now i'm on my mac, i wanna look slim for summer!
    i've lost 1 stone already so thought would get this app and hopefully this will help me lose even more weight
  • melissawaters
    melissawaters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. 40yr old mom of 6 1/2. I do my best everyday:)
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! :) You are awesome and can do this!!!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in every day whether it's a good exercise and eating day, or not. I try to be as supportive to all my MFP friends.
  • gerongraham
    Options
    You can add me. Anyone can, for that matter.

I'm a 25 year old, a dad and kind of a nerd (Well, a really big nerd). I have about 40 lbs to lose. ALways looking for extra support.
  • jiveguilla
    Options
    I'm Jorge and I'm here to help anyway I can! I'm trying to lose 140 total lbs. I've lost about 20 already!
  • April_220
    April_220 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI! Feel free to add me too. I will send you a friend request. (I was actually looking for people to add as friends so we can spread around support, encouragement, and accountability.)

Fyi - I'm in DC, 34-years-old, and trying to lose another 80 lbs.

I've lost 75 already, but then stalled for about a 1.5 years because I lost focus (but thankfully didn't put that weight back on!). Now I'm getting back on track to lose the other 80. :smile:
  • CameronMaude
    CameronMaude Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Maybe I won't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time :p
  • yvesflorendo
    yvesflorendo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking to give and recieve support! Always easier when you know people are going through the same trials as you.
  • BluLotus2
    BluLotus2 Posts: 87
    Options
    I just joined last year but never really used this app. Looking for friends please add me. I'm from NC and I'm looking to lose 45-50 lbs!!!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and support. Looking to lose around 60-70lbs... I'm on here daily and love to motivate. Anyone who thinks they fit the qualifications can def add me! Good luck to everyone on their journey! :happy: