Locating the Laughing Cow?

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilhatmaker
    aprilhatmaker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hmm ive never seen it located there, but like i said depending on where you at? and the store who knows. Let us know where you find it etc :)
  • aprilhatmaker
    aprilhatmaker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lisa I know right...
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    If you have an Aldi's Store near you, they do have a version as well. It is called Happy Farms spreadable cheese. They have 3 versions, regular, light and Light Garlic and Herb. I have found these at Aldi's near their "chunk" and parmesan cheeses (at least in the stores I have been to). They are slightly lower in calories too and is going to be much cheaper than the "name" brand. To each their own, though. I have not tried to cook much with these, but use it as a spread on toast, celery and crackers. Some may say it isn't real cheese but I don't care. It is a low calorie alternative that adds flavor to my food. Helps make snacking healthier!
  • heidisprouse
    heidisprouse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last week, for supper one night, I cooked chicken breasts and simmered them in Rotel. I was looking for something else to add and had some of the garlic and herb (I think). I threw in 3 of those wedges and mixed in with the rotel and continued to simmer for a little while. It was soooo great, creamy and wonderful!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Usually in the deli at my walmart and safeway, but I have seen it next to the cream cheese as well.