Replies

• kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    hi, my name is laura and i log daily and i'm always looking for new freinds feel free to add me i log daily xx
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Whether it was a good or bad day. And my diary is open to friends. Anyone can feel free to add me. OP, I sent you a request :)
  • shadeycue
    Options
    I need friends
  • shanzie001
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'll send the invite now. I'm the same. I have a great group now, but I want even more. The support group is what keeps me on track. the more the better. Anyone else also feel free to add me :)
  • cjsharp
    cjsharp Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carol. Just started program today. Well, actually re-joined. It's been a while but I'm getting frustratred. I joined the Y about 8 weeks ago and have been going 4 -5 times a week doing zumba, cycling, eliptical and still have not lost a single pound. So now it's time to start tracking what I eat. I've GOT to lose some weight soon. Tired of looking and feeling bad. Hoping to find some support here. Nice to meet you!
  • IrenePK
    IrenePK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started about a week ago , feel free to add me , I'm looking for support, too...
  • IrenePK
    IrenePK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started a week ago, I'm excited, lost 4! Pds. I'd like to find some supportive friends, I log in daily so I will return the support!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me :smile:
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i yup add me too if you like
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    anyone is more than welcome to add me ...........wishing everyone much success in their healthy lifestyle :smile:
  • RacheeeRay
    RacheeeRay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, that goes to anyone :)
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am looking for a great big support group and only have a few friends now!
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Shari. I log everyday and I'm fairly new and still building my friend base. Feel free to add me! I'd love to give and receive some motivation.

Thanks!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ive added you all. If I left out anyone Please send me a request. Thank you.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :) I reached my goal a week ago. I can help and give support to anyone who needs it. I comment on my friends progress everyday.
  • Nitabug36
    Nitabug36 Posts: 65
    Options
    Add me, we are shooting for similar goals!!!
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    hi i am looking for some more friends, i lost 66 lbs so far and need to lose about 40 lbs more!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me