Juice Cleanse?

Options
Has anyone done a short (read: 1 - 3 days) juice cleanse? Thoughts? Did it help reset cravings, reduce bloat, get appetite in check, etc.?

Replies

• mrsozzy4
    mrsozzy4 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just completed the Arden's GardIen 2-Day Juice Detox last week. Although it was tough and the taste of the juice was pretty sour, I am very happy with the benefits. It completely helps reset cravings! After you're done with the two days, it's easier to say no to diary, sugar, and heavy meals. I lost 3 pounds in the 2 days, and since then have kept it off plus lost an additional 1.5 pounds. I've also kept juicing in additon to my regular meals now. The fresh juice fills me up and adds additional nutrients that give me more energy! Would definitely recommend you try it.
  • teaelcee
    teaelcee Posts: 7
    Options
    I have done several to varying degrees of success. The biggest problem I have is always getting in enough calories. You have to juice A LOT. The benefits I've found are that it does reset my palate and it gives my digestion a rest. I also juice as part of my everyday routine to help get in more nutrients.

I am considering doing the cleanse outlined in the book Crazy, Sexy, Diet, and in it she recommends one day a week of just juicing.