Looking for good low carb, low sugar foods....

Options
Recently back on track with my eating plan and have lost 8 pounds since January 1st. Yay for me! I see a nutriionist who follows MFP food log-ins. She tweaked MFP daily figures so I will eat less sugar and carbs. This is great! However, I'm looking for some new foods, recipes and ideas so I won't get bored. If you have any ideas send them my way or better yet....can I add you as my friend if you have been successful in your eating plan? I love to see what others are eating and still losing weight!

Thank you!

Replies

• AngAndrews
    AngAndrews Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing a low carb/low sugar diet (similiar to the 4 Hour Body). My snacks are usually nuts, celery w/almond butter, lunch meat, boiled eggs.

For lunch I typically have salad w/grilled chicken breast, chickpeas, tomato, alvocado, onion, olive oil, cucumbers and there is a great low carb/sugar dressing by Bolthouse farms. It's a yogurt based dressing and I love the chunky blue cheese. Occasionally I will add blue cheese or feta to my salad.

I try to eat mostly lean meets, veggies and beans. Little to no dairy or fruits or grains.

Hope this is helpful!
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    eggs, tuna, tilapia fillets, chicken, turkey, turkey sausage, salmon, steak, uhh that's all I got.