BMI i am not over weight any more

Options
i checked my bmi and i am at 24.8 i am in a normal weight bracket for the first time in 16 years
i know that bmi rely doesn't matter but its the little things in life that keep me going

Replies

• NZRose7
    NZRose7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Well done! Can't wait to get there myself :smile:
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Me too, it's great isn't it. I have only lost 10lbs but am now 24.8, it's great reading that I am normal !!!! My BMI has been overweight for the last 6 years. Would like it to read nearer to 24 than 25. Well done to you. x
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    woohoo! thats great!
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    yay!! congrats!!
  • TessaMaddox
    TessaMaddox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I still have some to go, but I'm getting closer and can't wait. Congrats on your achievement!:drinker:
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done x
  • WillowWindow
    WillowWindow Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Seems to me Body Mass Index is MORE important than weight. Congratulations to you for losing so much weight when you are in the food industry -- not an easy accomplishment.
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That is great! That is still my favorite accomplishment so far! That felt better than reaching goal.
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Realised same for me a few days ago! Great feeling, irrelevant for body builders, but as I'm not one I'm happy!
  • sing4me4you
    sing4me4you Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is so terriffic! Congratulations!
  • JonnySmith0248
    JonnySmith0248 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Isn't that just an amazing feeling!! I remember when my BMI went into the normal range and what an amazing feeling that was!!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I can't wait til I can make that same claim. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,584 Member
    Options
    According to BMI, I still am and have been for years.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm still struggling to get into "overweight" from obese! (can't wait)
  • Jeffbri
    Jeffbri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Small victories!!! I can't wait to not be in the "obese" section anymore. CONGRATS
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! :) I am in the obese section right now with a BMI of 36.4 so I am hoping with in a year I can get down to at least overweight if not "normal"
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i checked my bmi and i am at 24.8 i am in a normal weight bracket for the first time in 16 years
    i know that bmi rely doesn't matter but its the little things in life that keep me going
    I can't wait to be there!! very big congrats to you :)
  • pestilencerose
    pestilencerose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Gratz, it is nice to see things like that.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great job...congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!