Before and nearly after pics.....................

13»

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Honestly, I think you looked smashing before. You definitely know how to dress yourself!! You look great, babe, awesome job!!
  • nikkieliivey
    nikkieliivey Posts: 76 Member
    Girl! You are simply an inspiration! You loook soooooooooo good!
  • ninaabu
    ninaabu Posts: 17 Member
    AMAZING!! Good job - you look great!!:flowerforyou:
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    You look absolutely amazing! You were a very pretty girl in your before pictures, and are a complete knockout now! Way to go!!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look absolutely beautiful! You should be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Rea_K
    Rea_K Posts: 51
    Thank you so much everyone. I can't believe people are still commenting on this, & how kind you all are!!! I honestly nearly cried R
    reading through the comments!! I can't believe people think I'm an inspiration too.

Good luck everyone, hope these pics encourage you all to succeed in your weight loss journeys. If I can do it anyone can!!!

Thanks again

Rea xxxxxxx
  • ashasm
    ashasm Posts: 35
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!

I'm about your size right now, and 50 pounds is my goal, so you have definetly inspired me!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • BamaRose0107
    BamaRose0107 Posts: 635
    You are stunning!!!!!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Looking GOOD!
  • ashleyp35
    ashleyp35 Posts: 53
    You look GREAT!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!