search for low carb with low natural sugar brownie

Eat2Win
Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
I'm on a search for the best tasting lowest possible carb and lowest possible natural sugar brownie that's still rich
and satisfying. Is it possible to find a recipe for this? Please direct me to where I could find it to try!! thanks :)

Replies

• Eat2Win
    I guess I'm alone wanting to enjoy such a sweet. hmmmm
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    If your american try fiber one brownies. 30 seconds in the microwave, little squirty cream...awesome! I like hem being in single serve oackets rather than making a whole batch! X
  • Black Bean Avocado Fudge Brownie

Ingredients
    1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
    1 egg plus 2 egg whites
    1/3 of a large ripe avocado
    1 teaspoon coconut oil
    1/3 cup, plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    1/4 teaspoon baking soda
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
    3/4 cup sugar or sugar substitute of choice (I use Agave Nectar)
    3 tablespoons chocolate chips
    Instructions
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8×8 inch baking pan.
    Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips into blender or food processor. Process or puree until ingredients form a smooth batter. Pour into prepared pan, sprinkle with chocolate chips, nuts, or swirl in peanut butter and bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out somewhat clean and top of the brownies begin to crack.
    Cool pan completely on wire rack then cut into 16 squares.
    Calories: 82, Carbs: 15
  • Eat2Win
    Bookofravens: thanks so much for writing out that recipe, I really appreciate it. I will try it out for sure. Just one questions though, when you use the Agave Nectar, do you use the same amount as it would be for the sugar? thanks again
  • Eat2Win
    Teshiburu: I looked up that recipe and yes, I think that will definitely work for me. I will give it a try. I like the ingredients I see very much. Your help is so appreciated!!