Having trouble adding strength exercise to daily diary?

Options
I have put in my entire strength training regimen for today and no calories have been added to my remaining daily balance. I added cardio with no problem but strength training is not calculating? Is there a maximum for each day? Or am I missing something here? Thanks!

Replies

• nicawaters
    Options
    I am having the same issue! Glad to see it's not just me, and I refuse to believe that my hour of strength training burned no calories. :)
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    You can log strength training under cardio so it shows calorie burn. Just look up strength/weight training, then type in the amount of time.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You have to add it as cardiovascular exercise. Counter intuitive eh?
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Log it as cardio 'strength training'. Strength training log is basically a tracker of your reps & weight, not calories burned. Get a heart rate monitor to really log the amounts you've burned.
  • Lauri524
    Lauri524 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh...I see. Kind of foolish I think, no? I mean it asks for #reps, #sets, weight and you would think it would give the calorie burn total for each exercise. Oh well, maybe I'll just log my actual cardio and consider the weight training as a "cushion" and not even bother logging it. Thanks all for such a quick repsponse! :)