How Many Pounds Until People Notice?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jiruchan
    Jiruchan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For me I guess it was somewhere around 20 pounds, although it can vary for different people :P People said that my face looked thinner and my legs as well. Don't give up if you dont see results right away, its totally worth it in the end! Good luck~
  • montlucia
    montlucia Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm 160 now, down from 184. It's only about now, after 24lbs loss, that I've started getting comments from people. I so can't wait to reach my next milestone of 30lbs weight loss.
  • niftyfoodie
    niftyfoodie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Family members noticed around 30 lbs. Coworkers noticed around 50 lbs. :-)
  • heymayer
    heymayer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I originally lost 74 pounds and some people, even family members, didn't notice. Well, they either didn't notice or didn't say anything. Some people commented as soon as I lost like 4lbs, but I think that was because they knew I was dieting and wanted to keep my confidence up.

Now, ever since I got lazy and put about 20lbs back on, nobody says anything period. I'm just a guy whose lost 50lbs now and no one cares. But I see it and honestly, that is all that matters. I could care less what other people see or think, my goal is to be happy with myself. And I won't be until I get back to 74 again, and further. I will.