30's WEIGHT LOSS GROUP-JUNE 2010

Options
i didn't see any 30's weight loss group...so i'm starting one...if anyone knows of a 30's weight loss group on here please send link to that as well....

my name is kizzy...i just turned 30 on may 26....i was born in california, raised in oklahoma, but now live in arizona...i been living in arizona since january...

i've always been overweight all my life....my highest weight ever was 189 ibs that was back in 2002/2003....than i joined a weight loss group and i started losing since that time my lowest was in the 150s....than i gained most of it back...

SW: 180
GW BY END OF JUNE: 175

how i will get to the 175 by the end of this month are:
-drink 64 oz of h20 daily
-do at least 30 mins of exercise daily
-complete exercise regimen: i.e. jillian michael's slim down program
-keep track of calories

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    I am currently 31 y/o female. A mother of 3 children ( 14, 13, 4) and a happly married to a great man.
    I am hoping to get below 200 pounds. I am currently 204 - 206 pounds...my weight flucuates a lot lately. I have to get back on track to see that ONEderland by July.

Good Luck
  • froggirl0321
    Options
    You can do it just stick with your plan and track everything. Keeping the food journal has helped me no be tempted to cheat because you see that it only hurts you....I love that I can log food and know exactly what I have left...
    GOOD Luck and stick with it!!!
  • khillman77
    khillman77 Posts: 66
    Options
    :happy: i'm in
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm turning 30 on the 18th, so here we go!!
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    what are your guys' goals?
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    my goal for June is to see ONEderland...I am about 4 - 5 pounds a way and can't wait to see 199 soon. I haven't seen that anumber since 1994.

WIshing everyone success on their journey! Good Luck!