Your most embarrassing moment

Options
Here is mine:

When I was running cross country in junior high, i had to go to the bathroom and the race was going to start so I had to just run. :grumble: Well, my stomach started to hurt so I started to walk. People kept passing me and I just booked it to the finish line. Well, the force upset my stomach more and I puked all down my side and the pressure of me puking made me pee my pants. Sooooo yeah totally puked and peed myself infront of the guy I liked, who was on the sidelines cheering.......yep. :blushing:

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I was running cross country once, and this girl threw-up and peed all over herself. Okay, I guess that didn't embarrass me, but still.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Ha! Yep, you were my crush, how did you know!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    When I was in college I was walking to my friends house one night. My college was in a very small town and I was a bartender at one of the few bars so a lot of people knew me. Well, I stepped off the sidewalk into a hole that his dog dug. I didn't see it, obviously. Fractured my ankle, dislocated my elbow, busted my lip open, and passed out. When I came to it was dark so I walked into their house. I was delirious and remember seeing my friend asleep on the couch and his brother was in bed. My friend woke his brother telling him someone beat me up. His brother goes booking it around the block as I try to explain I did this to myself. Then they tried to get me into the truck to take me to the hospital, bumped my arm and I passed out....again. So they called the ambulance. 3 ambulances, 5 fire trucks and almost every volunteer in town came to make sure I was ok. It was pretty sweet but totally embarrassing. I still don't have full range of motion in my arm and it's been 11 years!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    in high school, i had a huge crush on my now ex-boyfriend. i knew he'd be in the lunch hall at a certain time, so i dressed up really nicely and waltzed into the room. i was hyper aware of the way i was walking, making sure my hips were swaying, that i was sucking in and basically looking like a sex kitten. i was aware of this that i completely missed three stairs, went hurtling several feet through the air and spilled coca cola all over the floor and myself. i could have DIED.

true story.

oh! and the time i was helping my older sister move out of her apartment and i was boxing up some of her clothes...and i stumbled upon a purple vibrator, tons of condoms, lube, etc. i was so embarrassed that i just put it all back and avoided that entire room for the rest of the day.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I'd have to go for when I worked for a holiday park near me, but it's a bit of a rambler so I do apologise:

I was absolutely howling one morning after a heavy night before, eyes feeling like they were filled with grit, stomach like a gurgling chasm of magma awaiting erruption and a bladder that seemingly contained a lake.
    I ended up reaching The Irish Bar (original name no?) on my morning routine where my body had decided in a moment of unadulterated terror to simply stop working. I managed to bumble through the doors in a limping shuffle of clenching and farting footsteps, leaving a wake of Guinness and kebab enriched exhaust to poison the poor soul kind enough to let me in.
    I finally reached the gents and let my now totally non functional bladder release a nights worth of fluid in a blissful pressure hose like stream of sigh inducing relief.

I walked out of the bar and apologised red faced to the staff now s******ing at my shame and headed out through the main pavilion to walk back to the office. All along this walk, through the throngs of customers milling around, I was experiencing a few more stares than a bleary eyed hung over me was used to, and started feeling a little cold...
    Its only when I reached the outside doors and entered the January cold air that I felt a chill and looked down to find my **** hanging out doing a merry little jig through my open zipper.....
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ^ you win
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Its only when I reached the outside doors and entered the January cold air that I felt a chill and looked down to find my **** hanging out doing a merry little jig through my open zipper.....

I would have bought you a drink to relieve the symptoms... I still feel I owe you a drink for that gem.

Mine is simple. A friend threw a party and a lot of our old friends showed up. The old circle included the guy I'd sort of dated and that I thought I was destined to be with. Of course I went running over, threw my arms around his neck and moved in for the kiss. Just as he started introducing.... his WIFE... Oops. I apologized but he's still not allowed anywhere near me even though I've moved on. It was 14 years ago... I left the party shortly after.

I peed myself once in my fourth grade class, but I was delirious with fever and half dead so I don't really remember it or feel embarrassed by it...
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    ^ you win

I agree but I do have to admit these a good ones. :smile:
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Most embarrassing Thing Ever for me.

Ok so i was home alone, and the Pool boy 25 ish was expected in about an hour, so i spray the pool house floor down to give it a good cleaning, did my work out while it soaked on the floor. Then Jumped in the shower cause i was Funky. Then realizing the new Flooring was still covered in spray cleaner, i quickly rushed from the shower thru on my boy shorts undies and bra, then ran to the pool house to wipe the floor quickly, On all fours, with my towel. LOL

So About a min in to this i hear the door open to the pool house, And There i was All exposed in the Floor on All fours again, with my butt facing the Door, The pool boy walks in Drops his Net and Says Ummm, Mrs. Crawford. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes so this may seem pretty Hot to you, Except for me he was a Friends Son.... And i was His Sunday school Teacher. Oh Snap!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    The day my dad found out i had enlisted in the Army......we went to bar, had some beers ( i was only 17 too ), had a hot older woman hitting on me, then found out she was a hooker he got me.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Most embarrassing Thing Ever for me.

Ok so i was home alone, and the Pool boy 25 ish was expected in about an hour, so i spray the pool house floor down to give it a good cleaning, did my work out while it soaked on the floor. Then Jumped in the shower cause i was Funky. Then realizing the new Flooring was still covered in spray cleaner, i quickly rushed from the shower thru on my boy shorts undies and bra, then ran to the pool house to wipe the floor quickly, On all fours, with my towel. LOL

So About a min in to this i hear the door open to the pool house, And There i was All exposed in the Floor on All fours again, with my butt facing the Door, The pool boy walks in Drops his Net and Says Ummm, Mrs. Crawford. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes so this may seem pretty Hot to you, Except for me he was a Friends Son.... And i was His Sunday school Teacher. Oh Snap!

^^^ this made me laugh.

Mine isn't quite as entertaining and probably has happened to most of girls at the beach. This is just one other reason why I don't like going into the ocean.

Haven’t taken a vacation in years and decided to go to Virginia Beach in July last year – big mistake. We went down on the raniest week ever and because of the storms and such, the water was a little rough. So inbetween the break in the weather, me and my daughters (14 and 11 at the time) are in the water – wave after wave crashing down on us – I was starting to get peeved. Well the one time I got up and realized my top had completely come off. I think my girls were more embarrassed than I was, but there I was standing up in the water facing the beach with my ta ta’s all hanging out. Luckily there weren’t too many people on the beach, but those that were on there certainly had an eyeful. So now I have scarred my children for life – they saw their mom’s boobs.
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was in third grade math and I raise my hand to ask my teacher if I could go use the bathroom. My stomach was gurgling but my teacher says wait until after the lesson. I waited and felt even worse...felt like my intestines were roving around in there so again I ask if I can go potty or to the nurse. NO wait until the lesson is over! So I waited a few more minutes...and suddenly I projectile vomited across the table, hitting the kids across from me...the force of the vomit made my *kitten* muscles loose focus and I shat myself...forcefully and noisily. Then I looked down at the mess in front of me, smelled the mess in my underwear and vomited AGAIN and **** AGAIN! We had a little old lady with a gimpy arm like in Scary movie and she came over (she was really nice) shoved paper towels in my mouth with her gimpy arm and I got up from my seat...leaving a pile of wet doo behind and each footstep as i hobbled my way into the bathroom left little splatters of doo in the hallway.

I locked myself in the girls bathroom and peeled off my shoes, socks, undies and tried to flush it (I was NINE), clogged the toilet, then realized that I'm truly covered in **** so I get my bum in the sink to wash off... THE SINK BROKE OFF THE WALL cuz I climbed on top to rinse my bum. There was water everywhere...mixed with poop.

My principal herself came and knocked on the door and brought me fresh clothes. My parents still rip on me about the smell of crap permeating the whole school when they arrived the pick me up.

True story. Blackmail worthy.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Well .... Just over a yeah ago it was my bf 18th and we were having a party in the
    woods with a Dj and booze! So obviously they were no toilets and i rea
    lly needed a pee. I was wearing skinny jeans and heels, i
    was hammer ended up sitting on floor took my heels off and jeans so i could pee
    then trying to put my jeans on i fell over and sang your a kinky bear to my bf, aloud
    as i could for 5 mins while standing up stumbling around a field with other drunk
    people around (to far away to see me) then in the end i was able to pull my jeans up
    my Mr said it was too funny for him to be embarrissed ....wish i felt the same!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Lets just say I was 8 months preggo, rollin around town commando, there was an unknown hole in the front of my pants...a big hole. Enough to see the goods.

nuff said.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    In 2nd grade I was wearing my favorite dress. It had pretty flowers and the skirt was really poofy. I was spinning around in circles, over and over, pretending I was a ballerina when someone shouted "Tianna doesn't have any underwear on!". I had apparently forgotten to put any on that day. I was mortified~
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Only one? I have far too many....
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I now feel so much better about all the things that remembering makes me flush with shame. None of which I can remember right this minute. Keep it up!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. My wrap around skirt came unwrapped while standing in line in the gym to get on the school bus. I wasn't wearing a slip, I was 13 and mortified. I still always wear a slip.

2. I peed myself in the 3rd grade when the teacher wouldn't let me go pee mid class. She then pulled me out in front of my art class (I had left a pile of urine in my chair in the classroom) and asked me if I had wet myself (in front of the entire class) and threatened to "feel me" if i lied. I left the room in bawling tears and tried to walk home. PE Teacher saw me leaving and pulled me into principals office. Dad brought me clothes and I changed in the truck cab. Despite my parents complaints nothing happened to the teacher who humiliated me.

3. Last year, I was meeting a new person for lunch, who I highly admired. I sat down at the table with my partner next to me and we all started chatting. I realized suddenly something was on my knee (I was just beginning to be able to cross my legs and took SUCH pride in doing it EVERYWHERE), I reached under the table to discover it was gum. All over my bare legs. I freaked out told my partner to clean it off and then I ran to the bathroom to clean up more. I was horrified afterwards how I behaved but OMG CHEWED GUM ON MY SKIN.
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This one wasn't embarrassing in the moment, but mortifying in hindsight.

So, I was in 9th grade and more than a little socially awkward. A new boy moved into our area and I just thought he was the cutest guy in the history of the world. I wasn't very popular at all. None of the kids in my church or school liked me and I thought, if I befriended him first, then the guys at church wouldn't corrupt him and turn him against me. So, instead of really talking to him like a normal person, I spent every afternoon rollerblading by his house. For hours!
    One day, he was outside skateboarding in all his glorified hotness when he fell, screamed and ran screaming into the house. I was horrified and scared that he was seriously hurt and I went home. I paced nervously for a bit before I gave in and called him. I told him I had been rollerblading nearby and saw him fall and asked if he was ok. He said he just did that so his older sister would unlock the door. "Oh wow, you're so smart!" The conversation ended and I decided to make him brownies. Fastest way to a guys heart is through his stomach right?
    So I made these brownies and left them by his front door with a note referring to him as "my little genius"... yeah.
    I even rollerbladed by the following day and to the sound of my breaking heart saw the brownies still on the porch.
    I actually cried all the way home about how he didn't like me, ect ect. I later called him and chewed him out (way to win his heart) about leaving the brownies out there. His excuse was his family never used the front door, they always used the garage. I felt stupid for chewing him out, apologized and essentially never spoke to him again.
    Once I matured a little, gained friends and confidence in high school I was horrified at how desperate and stalkerish I had been. I saw him all the time in school and church for the next 3 years and was ashamed of my insanity.