starting up again, would like friends to help motivate

Options
I'm really starting up again with trying to lose weight through diet and exercise. Looking for friends to help each other motivate :smile:

Replies

• cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Hi Andrea! I am also just recently starting on this journey and I need motivation too. We can motivate each other :)
  • cmkass30
    cmkass30 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been doing ths a month and have lost 10.8 pounds. I can try to help motivate it you would like. I am still kinda learning and the only friends I have to help me are my personal friends so someone I do not know may help me as well.
  • jallenjax
    jallenjax Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have started logging back in here again recently and plan on keeping it up for a 90 day challenge I am participating in at a local fitness club.

Angie
  • vvgirl11
    vvgirl11 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I am obsessed with my fitness pal , need friends for motivation .
    Cw:165
    Gw:134-129
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have recently started back here too :)
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! Feel free to add me as friend! The more, the merrier! Best of luck to you! :-)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome back and anyone is welcome to add me .....wishing everyone much success on their healthy lifestyle :bigsmile:
  • myfitnesssister
    Options
    I did so well 3 years ago and then I hurt my back , so I have been falling on and off the "wagon" with this, so here goes...
    Today is the first day of the rest of my life... and I'm going to stick to this....WE CAN DO THIS...WE WILL DO THIS....GOOD LUCK NEW FRIENDS...
  • milk6
    milk6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im also new and am here for motivation!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! feel free to add me for motivation and accountabilty. Remember motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have been on here for a while but am only just finding my way
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs motivating, please feel free to add me.
  • txlady1956
    txlady1956 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Returning here as well. Feel free to add.
  • kimmyrn42
    kimmyrn42 Posts: 30
    Options
    Day is a new day...feel free to add me.