Need friends! Please add me.

Options
I have been here awhile but it seems several of my friends have become inactive. Please add me. Here is a post I made this morning and will serve to introduce myself:

I:sad: need to share: I have been on a weight loss plateau for months now. So frustrating. My doctor said not to worry about not losing, but just to keep up all that I am doing for fitness. Sigh. So, I am upping my calories to net 1200 calories (to eat back all the exercise calories I burn) to see if that makes the scale go to the down direction. Scary, because I have not been able to lose in years past unless I was under net 1000 calories. (BTW, I am 65 and on oxygen with 40 pounds to lose. I do the bike at the gym 60 minutes a day, plus senior fitness 2-3 times a day.) Wish me luck! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me.. I will help as much as I can.. we are all in this together. I have 40 lbs to lose also...Hang in there..You can do this..:smile:
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy!
    You can add me if you like. I'm right in the middle of tax season so I'm not on here like I usually am but do check in everyday. After April 15th I can be a good MFP!! I'll understand if you don't want to add me now. Wishing you the best, Karen
  • MaryPhilomena
    MaryPhilomena Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 61 and reached my goal add me if you think I can help :D
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like =) I am a daily logger and supporter!
  • Ottinger13
    Ottinger13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am on here a lot, on a weight loss plateau myself. Trying to get the scale to move, so playing with the calories I have been eating.

I believe we can all lose this weight.
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    me too!
    Im new to this, so i don't have any friends. If any one wants to, you can add me! Lest motivate each other !
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Log everyday, comment a lot too.

Take care
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • rn4pacu
    rn4pacu Posts: 2
    Options
    i am just starting this weight loss thing and feel so overwhelmed getting started. so please feel free to add me and i would love to get with some people who will pray and just encourage each other during this journey
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I admire your determination! Whatever, I can do, I will.
  • cjsharp
    cjsharp Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Sandy,

Add me if you like. I'm 52 and struggling to lose weight so I will not have to start taking insulin. Been diabetic for about 4 yrs. now. Need to get it under control.
  • jeff1061
    jeff1061 Posts: 3
    Options
    i like you have no friends on here. please add me and i will support you every way i can.

keep at it, i hit several platueus myself and got discouraged also. keep at it next week will be better.
  • suzwtloss
    Options
    You can add me. I have 10 lbs to go and am stuck.. I am using the Turbofire program..into week 4. I can see results in my clothes, but scale isn't showing any decrease. Frustrated!
  • joyvpd
    joyvpd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    61 here, please add me. Keep up the great work!
    Joy
  • rldavis120
    rldavis120 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for someone to walk this journey with me - to offer and receive encouragement. Add me to your list of friends.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Also I have a bunch of friends who do not mind if anyone adds them so check out my friend's list. They are a great support group I think. Good luck! Anyone else can also feel free to add me if you like.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    I'm am ALWAYS looking for motivating, positive people to surround myself around. Feel free to add me if you would like. Have a great day!:smile:
  • dedmanj7
    dedmanj7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, happy to help.
  • pabigwood
    pabigwood Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 2 myself with 140 pounds to go, but have found the friends I've made on here to be helpful, informative, and inspirational. I have committed to posting daily, and am sharing my diary, etc. Feel free to add me if you'd like!!