Looking for clean eating friends

Options
I have been eating clean on and off for awhile now and I have started it again on Monday. I was at 175.2 a week before I started and when I weighed in on Sunday (The day before starting clean eating) I was down to 173.2. I weighed this morning, (3 days of clean eating) and I am down to 169.4! I want to get down to 130 by August 1st so I think 5 months should be long enough to lose 40 lbs, and if not I'm sure I will still be happy with my progress.
So...need clean eating friends for motivation and support and food ideas/recipes!

I just realized I put this in the wrong section...not sure how to move it :/

Replies

• jstout913
    jstout913 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been reading up on clean eating, which was originally introduced to me by my gyno a few years ago. I'm ready to give this a shot. I am looking for good results, I've been a lull all year, walk, exercise, but am still not eating right. It's time to do this for good.
  • ndjohnson1603
    Options
    You can add me. I am trying to get back into eating clean. I was doing it a few years back and felt the best I had since High School. Right now I am in the process of making a weekly meal plan and will be starting my journey again on Monday.
  • KimberlyA28
    KimberlyA28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the tail-end of a cleanse, but going to be clean eating going forward. You can add me as well.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    add me! :)
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I started clean eating back in January, and I like it. I'm still getting the hang of it, but it's a lot easier (and tastier) than I thought it would be. So feel free to add me. We can learn, grow in clean eating, and lose weight together! =)
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I shower at least once a day.
  • 8Sam12
    8Sam12 Posts: 61
    Options
    Maybe I'm a little confused about what eating clean means, but looking through your diary, it doesn't seem like you're doing it? Can you explain to me what you mean? I'm happy to support people so if you look through my diary and want to, send me a friend request.
  • szulbam
    szulbam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I committed to 90% clean eating during Lent (prior to I was at about 75%).
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i am curious about clean eating as well....i've looked at some websites about it, but i'd like to hear about it from a real person perspective! what is it exactly, eating ONLY fruits and veggies? raw? cooked? helppP!! :)
  • GraceEsther
    GraceEsther Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I strive to eat as clean as i can, and others who do the same would help motivate me, and hopefully, I can help motivate you!
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've had a my fitness pal account for awhile, June 14th I started back to clean eating and gluten/wheat free diet, I am religious about logging in my foods... I am out reaching for friends on here because I was trying to with family but they are not committed lol tired of feeling alone and I like to see progress and motivation from others as well. Please feel free to add me! Manique45
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    Im a clean eater, 90% clean here, been a journey and lifestyle change for the better, it's the best change I could of made. Add me up :0)
  • emondt
    emondt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also just started clean eating this past Sat. I am actually enjoying it and finding I can eat more often then when I ate crap!! LOL I already lost 2 lbs. the first 4 days!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!