I'm New!

Options
:flowerforyou: hello all, I am a new member of this site - i find it absolutely wonderful so far. I have been struggling with my weight the past 4 years of college and I am hoping to lose a substantial amount of weight by my sisters wedding in a year... I think it is a resonable goal and I just wanted to say hello. :bigsmile:
70410.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• aubreylynn_27
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hello all, I am a new member of this site - i find it absolutely wonderful so far. I have been struggling with my weight the past 4 years of college and I am hoping to lose a substantial amount of weight by my sisters wedding in a year... I think it is a resonable goal and I just wanted to say hello. :bigsmile:
    70410.png
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will love this site! That's not going to be a tough goal for you! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

And did you notice me back in my Tommy jeans? Oh wait...again, it's not about me. :laugh:
  • mamajo
    mamajo Posts: 19
    Options
    :glasses: welcome to the wonderful world of weight - losssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You will love this site! That's not going to be a tough goal for you! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

And did you notice me back in my Tommy jeans? Oh wait...again, it's not about me. :laugh:

Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hello!
    53998.png
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif
  • aubreylynn_27
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!!!! I feel very welcomed and motivated to do what needs to be done in order to reach my goal!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site and great people for support and motivation. :drinker:
  • PEBO
    PEBO Posts: 6
    Options
    hello im also new to this site, my goal is to lose weight and have fun doing it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aubrey & Pebo!! :flowerforyou:
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    welcome fellow newbie :glasses: